Competitive exam scores

This is one important document if English is not your first language. Usually, for arts courses, you will require either TOEFL or IELTS scores for your admission. Many universities require GMAT, GRE, and SAT and so on for other courses. This test certificate is extremely important and has a validity date. So make sure the certificate is valid while submitting it to the university. But there are certain universities that accept a letter from high school or from the ministry of education stating the medium of instruction in that school or university is English.

Leave a Reply